Friday, May 17, 2013

Trinity Link up Reopened




I have a great craft in mind for Trinity Sunday that I will post soon, but in the meantime I wanted to announce that I have reopened the link up I hosted last year for the feast of The Most Holy Trinity.  This link up contains some great ideas for teaching the Trinity to children, but there is always room for more ideas, including reflections and meditations, so please add your links at the bottom of this post.  The link up will remain open until June 8 so you have plenty of time to link up your posts written on Trinity Sunday or even after.  

You will notice a number of links below from Saint Patrick’s Day because he used a trefoil or shamrock to represent the mystery of our One God in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.  If your post about Saint Patrick also mentions the Trinity you are welcome to link below.


Last year we made a lapbook about the Trinity and some Trinity stick puppets; you can read that post here.



I am looking forward to reading your links!  Include the button or a text link so others can find the party.  Please share this link up with others who may be interested.




Notice: This blog may contain advertising links to venders I have an affiliate relationship with.  This means that if you click on one of these links, a window to that vender’s website will open.  If you shop for products on the vender’s site and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission on what you buy, even if you purchase items during a later visit.  I appreciate your support of this blog.  You can read more about how I choose my affiliate relationships here.

Offers from Book Closeouts

BookCloseouts 50 titles 50% off selection, updated every 2 weeks
 New Arrivals at BookCloseouts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your feedback, reactions, and ideas are appreciated!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...